To make sure your items fit perfectly when they arrive, we've made some measuring guides with handy tips to help you take accurate measurements first time.
How to Measure for your kilt
- It's easiest to have someone measure you
- Stand straight up and relax
- Measure at points shown without holding your breath
- Ensure measurement is not taken over thick clothing
- Tape measure should be snug but not too tight
- All measurements should be taken in inches
Wasit: A firm measurement taken just below the bottom of the rib cage on the natural waist.
Hips: Seat: Taken at the widest point of the seat.
Length: Measure from the natural waist to the middle of the kneecap. Take this measurement to the nearest 1/4 inch. It is important that this is done standing straight with your feet together. Note: Max kilt length available for hire is 28 inch.
Height - It's very important that we get your full height (head to toe) so we can judge if the sizes you have provided appear correct, we will confirm this with you when you place an order.